Integrated Revenue Integrity System
What is Revenue Integrity?
As health care moves from fee-for-service to value-based payment, organizations must have the ability to connect cost with clinical outcomes. Revenue integrity is essential for each individual patient and across entire patient populations. It prevents the recurrence of issues that create risk for revenue, for patients and for the healthcare provider organization.
Integrated Clinical Revenue Integrity Tools
CDI efficiency in many ways is limited to the quality and utility of the tools that the documentation specialist have at their disposal.
And as the shift to value-based reimbursement continues, this need only becomes more pressing. Are you ready?
Population Health monitoring does not have to be retrospective, in fact it is arguably more effective when it’s concurrent.
RecordsOne identifies incorrect and under-coded claims, as well as charging anomalies, helping our clients protect and uncover substantial revenue while saving enormous amounts of manual review.
We couldn’t agree more, and we built the tools you need to do just that. Audit – it’s not just retro’ anymore.
What we mean by integrated –
RecordsOne is a Platform, and not a series of separate stand-alone software products. What’s the difference you ask? Imagine if every time you wanted to get a new app on your smartphone, you actually had to purchase a new smartphone and somehow get the two separate devices to communicate? Ridiculous, right?
Yet that’s what health care organizations do all the time. A coding product from one vendor. A CDI product from another. An Audit product from somewhere else. And then try to get IT to somehow make it all work together. How’s that working out?
Integrated – “to put together parts or elements and combine them into a whole“
- Modules versus Products – IR1S [the whole] has tightly integrated modules, not separate products
- Transparency – Diagnoses, queries, notes… interdepartmental communication is easier with RecordsOne
- Reconciliation – CDI with Coding, CDI/Coding with Audit, concurrently or retrospectively
- Extensibility – you can start with one module and easily expand the use as your needs change
- Security – teammates communicate securely within the application, not via email
- Future proof – as we build new modules to address the changes in the market, you are already there with us
Integrated also means, in many ways, cost-effective. The time, effort and money saved by not having to integrate disparate applications – applications that were never really designed to be integrated with one another – provides tremendous long-term savings. And of course, not having to pay for servers, back-ups, redundancy and IT support generate substantial savings as well.
Ready for a demo? Contact us now.